Tuesday, March 13, 2007

"Like amazing and a half!"

Somehow I've gotten into a better mood... Yay
But also maybe because we finished the activity in my Adventure Education class which is totally the "bomb-diggity"
And enough said I am feeling better, although still in pain.
(Must've slept wrong because it feels really really bad.)
Yea... I'm in a festivaly colorful mood :)
And my teacher is trying to "teach" me about genetics although I already know the basics.
Yeah, Mr. Wolfe totally blew up at 2 of my classmates today... It was so funny.
I'm so sleepy.... sleep
So yeah, I don't have too much to say right now
Ok...
I've had so many songs stuck in my head and from those songs I've had many mixed emotions. Like "Inevitable" breaks my heart because I want that. Where "The Sweet Escape" makes me want to dance [dances!]
I feel all mixed up just by listening to songs.
"Fedility" by Regina Specktor is odd yet amazing which makes you want to have a romantic experience with someone you love
but "Samson" makes you want to cry with the line you are my sweetest downfall because it seems to be oh so true
I have had a sweetest downfall... But the downfall they caused was not so sweet.
I fell for someone taken, then someone else, then another oh so sweet downfall...
"Falling for someone is fine, just make sure they're there to catch you and hold on"
I said that to my bestie before...
I should really follow my own advice sometimes

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger brittnahjade said...

easier said than done half the time, i promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home