Thursday, March 01, 2007

...grrs and giggles

Well, thanks my sweeties for making me feel better about what happened... I've forgiven myself for what happened, thats what usually takes the longest. I've said my sorries and apologized for my actions. I feel good about it now...

A bad thing however is that I'm grounded for 3 weeks... Grades and such....
So... yeah I had my phone taken away so I'm sorry if I missed your calls.


Yeah... I'm falling rather fast for someone I care about a lot. Happy, Sad... yeah both a little but it comes with the territory. I just hope that he cares as much as I do, because he does like me but I'm not sure if my age has been putting him off... I do want to go to prom with him and hopefully Military Ball...

Ok... I just had MAJOR De ja Voo

Yeah... we're learning about cancer... Stupid sub...

Well... not much else going on right now besides my feelings and emotions are going haywire... It's horrible... Up, down, up, down. Like I'm sailing the ocean on a raft. Although I feel like I'm starting to sink a little and it scares me.

But I guess I just have to talk to my doctor and get this all sorted out...


Yesterday sucked a lot...

I couldn't find Matt to get a ride home and my mommy didn't want to pick me up so I started walking home... Yeah. The about half way down the road, theres my mommy :) She came and got me. Earlier that day, my friend Sam and her boyfriend got into a fight and she was crying.... I almost started crying too..

It's hard but I know I need to get through it so wish me luck!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger rovingspirit said...

OK, I still don't know what's really been going on. Are you going to ever call me when you're down, or should I stop asking?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home