Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What a busy little bee I am...

Well this past Monday I had to work and sadly miss my worship practice :(
But I definately reaped plenty of benifits. Somehow I almost ended up serving everyone (waitress people!) I made about $66 dollars in tips which was awesome. And today I woke up early (uh...yeah) and went to Cj's with Brandi and then ran into Jewel and got Jinah a "Happy Feet" birthday balloon, card and candles (for her donut) It was truly amazing and awesome. If she can we're going to Olive Garden tonight then I'm going to worship!

3 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger rovingspirit said...

Let's see if this gets through...

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger rovingspirit said...

Let's see if this gets through...

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger rovingspirit said...

so... when am I going to get a real update? phone call, maybe? email? You do still have my email address, don't you?



GOD I want a myspace...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home